Monday, March 29, 2004

 
Final Four Recap:

Ok way back when...
In the March 17th 2004 Edition of my FORUM I predicted that Kentucky, Pitt, U. Conn, and Duke would go to the Final Four.
So here we are on March 29th and well 50% is NOT TOO SHABBY huh.

I can also throw out the fact that I did have Georgia Tech playing Kentucky in that regional final which I recall was the toughest pick I had to make. Went with Kentucky there as it looked like they had the easier road, who knew about U.A.B.?

Then of course The other bracket I missed on I sat there and debated long and hard which team would knock off St. Joes - and I did like Oklahoma State in that bracket an awful lot, I was concerned that they could have stumbled against Memphis or South Carolina there in the second round, I thought Pitt had the better chance to get there, even with having to get through Wisconsin.
I really wanted OK. State, I basically thought Pitt would best Ok. State - foolishly as I was on Ok. State most of the year, reminding me of the old axiom best dance with the girl you brought to the dance. But I did have Pitt a few times this year as well, and fell in love with that Defense, I thought it would give Ok. State fits and it did MOST of that game!
Regardless Either team would have knocked out St. Joes I am sure, and I should have followed my heart on that one, but not too shabby picking U Conn and Duke though,
and oh yeah, I did sort of let you ALL know that I did have Duke to win it all, and I still feel as though UConn is right there at No. 2. Shame they have to meet up first. U Conn is playing well now,
but D U K E will still get it done.

Follow this and my other NBA Picks over at the NBA edge.com
Check the Archives Issue, 9 & 10 to see my earlier round NCAA Picks and verify my stories if youd like.
Id throw in the link there - but I will soon be moving that address.


So in case you forgot, I am still on Duke to win it all,
and I am still alive -- hows your bracket lookin??
><><><><><

GET THE WINNERS, Get the EDGE!
www.theNFLedge.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?