Tuesday, March 30, 2004

 
Is it me??
Well go figure. So on Saturday (see Blog entry from Mar. 27) dont I write a nice article about how the Miami Heat won an exciting thriller of a game.
Then talk about how I ran into Malik Allen of the Heat in the swanky "Mansion" here on South Beach.

Well almost immediately after that, both fortunes changed.

First Miami had their win streak snapped at Indiana.

Next night, poor ole Malik Allen had his knee snapped at home in a victory against the Chicago Bulls.

Sure most people might call that a coincidence. However I dont really subscribe to the coincidence theory. Lets just leave it at that before I start to get really crazy.

Hey Rod - cue the Twilight zone music....

do-do-do-doo do-do-do-doo do-do-do-doo do-do-do-doo pad-dud-pum!
><><><><

GET THE WINNERS, Get the EDGE! www.theNFLedge.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?