Thursday, April 08, 2004

 
Mansion

I have mentioned this place twice already in previous posts.
Though its not like me to do uncompensated advertising,
and technically its not, but I will see about parlaying this into vip status!! Stay tuned.

Since most of you out there are probably not in South Beach and may never have been. I will give you a little taste of what this place was like.
Well heres a link - hopefully it will work. It may be there only for a limited time, anyway, here is the link:

Mansion Link

So if this doesnt work - try copying and pasting it into your browsers address line.
If that dont work -- what can I tell you google on it.

Now while these PHOTOS may OR may not have been taken on the night that I was actually there, there is that possibility.
Dont look too hard for me - I am not in any of them.

ENJOY!

><><><><><

GET THE WINNERS, Get the EDGE!
www.theNFLedge.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?