Wednesday, April 07, 2004

 
The Model City

On Occaisions I tend to forget what a great City I live in.
Yes South Beach has often been called the land of the beautiful people. After almost a decade, It still amazes me from time to time.

Last week on my usual carousing about town, I ran into quite a few lovely ladies of the (photo) layout. Impressive would be an understatement. In an almost offhanded nature in just throwing a jovial greeting to a beauty within close proximity. I was almost beside myself to find out that it was lynnsie of lynnsiesworld.com (and folks NO that is not the right URL - If anyone knows it please post that to my FORUM!!). On her possesion were some of the newest photos she just had done. I think I stood completely frozen. BUT NO I recovered in time to ask for some photos - to prove to my sober self that I was not hallucinating this. Not only was she willing to comply, amazingly cool for an icon! Yet she posed for SOME GREAT photos with yours truly... great month to cancel the picture pack on my phone!! UGH!!

Later on I got to meet some of the sweetest models I have ever seen. About 4 girls working for excitenite.com (or something - I am not sure of these URLs due to the excessive Jack Daniels I had consumed!) One of them - and I forgot her name with the Von Dutch Camp was arguably the hottest among a gaggle of hotties, and sweet as sugar!! Too bad SHE was engaged!

As if it were a one time only thing, which it isnt, it would be enough, but to know that things like this go on EVERY NITE, ALL AROUND ME.... its maddening...

Sure take a vacation, thats a good idea. Leaving tommorrow for NY. Oh look at this -- Playboy centerfold party tommorrow night at Mansion.

Gotta love this town baby!

><><><><><

GET THE WINNERS, Get the EDGE!
www.theNFLedge.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?