Thursday, April 08, 2004

 
One last funny here to tide you over. As I wont be posting anything for a few days as I am going on Vacation. Hopefully I will have plenty of new stories when I get back....

So this morning while in a hurry I stopped at a drive-thru window of a popular fast food chain. (oh yeah no mo. free pro mo. - ya want yer name here fess up with a check!!)

So while there I noticed the car in front of me moving very slowly - and somewhat irrationally. Normally the sign of a seriously impaired driver. What - impaired drivers in South Florida?? That never happens! Well as this driver slowly inched into the drive thru, then get closer to the intercom, when I notice the driver get out of the car, and walk up to the menu.
Putting her face only inches from the sign, she yelled at the intercom:
"hold on Im trying to read the menu."
She squaked into the speaker.

"My God" I thought to myself. "This woman is blind as a bat.
No wonder she was driving so badly."

So after about a 15 min debate with the speaker, which she was also leaning into while talking. She got back into her car, and crept along toward the drive through window.

Somewhere right now, out there on the roads in South Florida, this woman is out there creeping along - wondering what might be going on past the 1 or 2 inches of her vision.

Maybe thats whos in front of you...

><><><><><

GET THE WINNERS, Get the EDGE!
www.theNFLedge.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?