Saturday, April 03, 2004

 
The Party Crue
Yeah just a quick kick before its purged from my memories!

Thursday night was quite a treat as the Clevelander hosted a concert by Vince Neil formerly of Motley Crue. With a new motley crue.
I did get several pictures but aside from them all stinking greatly - blurred and just not good. I took the picture package off my cell phone - so basically they wont be posted here. Not like you could make anything out there anyway they were just a blur of colors.

The cool part wasnt the concert which was over way to early.
(thanks to the wonderful politicans of Miami Beach -- and that WILL be another rant for another time!) No the cool part was well after the show when the band was just hanging out.
Not that I am in awe of these guys quite the opposite, here I just wanted to say "good show" to these guys and they are like - "great town dude, must be nice to live here...." along those lines.
BUT THATS not all... see with my long dreds and rock and roll looks, hanging out with the band - well that tends to draw quite the attention from females. Man those guys got it good.
For a few moments there - I was partying like a rock star, and lovin it!!

><><><><><

GET THE WINNERS, Get the EDGE!
www.theNFLedge.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?