Tuesday, May 04, 2004

 
Insignificant Ramblings

The weekends events -- before they get "lost"
Friday was a marathon evening, started drinking early, Bourbon I believe and was barhopping around... one incident of note, an ugly one. Wont go into details, except this one..., I created quite a scene, and some doo-gooders tried to but in. I quickly verbally explained to them that this was personal business and they would be better off not getting involved. That and the psychotic look I had must have been convincing as they backed off, but I sure didnt stick around to see much more. Thats all on that.
Saturday was much better. I made it up to the Air and See show.
Always impressive when F-14s, F-15s, and F-16s are screeching by overhead.
The place was packed with thousands of barely clad onlookers that in itself is a good time.
The Canadian Snowbirds (flying troop - not the people who "only live here during the winter") were there (Canadas Blue Angels) Impressive flying. I think the U.S. Navys Blue Angels were there too, but I didnt see them.

I got a nasty sunburn. Soo much for my Theory of "Grecian Formula" Natural sunscreens!! So I spent the rest of the day looking like a clown with cold cream on my burnt face. That and the whiskey I was drinking made me have to take a nap.
I woke up later Saturday evening and went out to another local Irish pub, where the most interesting thing there was the one Bartender. Just some drinking going on, and in a drunken sloppy state with a burnt red face I wasnt really into socializing, oh well. Not sure much about what happened after as I was a sloppy mess. But I did wake up at home -- so that is not TOO bad. Now its Sunday, and after a quick trip to church to hear a sermon I swear was directed right at me for Friday nights incident -- How to not let Anger dominate your being... hmmm yeah. So fueled by that I went into the office, where I basically set up appointments for Monday then left, still fueled by the sermon to do some good, I took my partner to a bar for lunch and some drinks. Miami Heat lost game six, and then I went to the Beach. Where I saw the two most stunning bartenders from my favorite Bar! Yes that would be my friend from the night before. I went over and TRIED to get a little conversation going.... but I dont know what happened, perhaps seeing these two TOTAL hotties with their clothes off, got me rattled, I was babbleing like a ditzy idiot. Not making any sense. Well not like I was going anywhere with that. Alas there was plenty of other action later in the day[grin]. Not quite of that caliber, but that one gaff was the only flaw in an otherwise great day!!

Yeah basically just another weekend in my world!
><><><><><

GET THE WINNERS, Get the EDGE!
www.theNFLedge.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?