Friday, July 09, 2004

 
Big Pain in the...

Talk about your pain in the rear.
This past week I went out boating with Luis Vidal. No place in particular just out in the water off Miami Beach. When Jumping in off the REAR of the boat, I didnt quite jump far enough to clear the "trim tab" hanging off the back of the boat.
The trim tab is a piece of metal sticking out on either side of the motor.


Well I didnt jump far enough to clear it, and when I went in, I caught the corner of that thing with he back of my thigh. I came down with all my weight as I hit the water. I got a huge nasty bruise. Of bigger concern was that I tore a gash into my arshe and was bleeding like sharkbait. The salt water wasnt exactly soothing either.

Talk about one old big pain in the BUTT!!


DISCUSS THIS POST IN Greggys Forum



><><><><><

GET THE WINNERS, Get the EDGE!
www.theNFLedge.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?