Friday, November 19, 2004

 

4:33 AM

Thats what the clock says. Another Saturday night, or was it Friday?
Does it even matter?
All I know is that its 4:33am and once again, I have lost another day.
What am I talking about?
Well see I had all these plans.
Plans to go here to go there, and none of them were met.
Nope. Instead I only managed tgo sit and watch the inside of my eyes. I dont know why.Its just how it went.


An early day, a hectic day.

Im drained.

Its about 6:30pm when I finshed with work . Seems Happy hour would be in order. But that was not to be, as I didnt get motivated to go anywhere til after happy hour was over.
Then it was 8pm.
Who goes out at 8pm?
The kids that are home asleep by 11. Thats who.
Not me, not here. Nothing gets started til after 11pm here. So great theres an NBA game on. I can watch that and head out afterwards. Thats all well and good in theory. Except Im getting tired.
Halftime, what? How did that happen? Did I doze off?
Well Gee its only 9pm. Maybe I should get up and go out.
OK, hey this is a good game. OK right after this game I will get up and get a shower,
that will wake me up.
Yeah I will get up after this game shower and head out. Im a little sleepy though.
Im gonna just kick my feet up and relax and enjoy the rest of this game.
Wow are my eyelids heavy, Im feeling really tired...
4:33am - wait how did that happen??

Yup, I 'lost' another day.

DISCUSS THIS STORY IN Greggys Forum



><><><><><

GET THE NFL WINNERS, Get the EDGE!
www.theNFLedge.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?