Thursday, December 09, 2004

 

My apologies for not posting the next story here on time.

I only typed it up four or five times, it just so happens that this site has a pleasant little way of LOSING MY FRIGGEN STORY!!!

ITS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME REALLY REALLY FRUSTRATED and never want to blog another thing!! AT LEAST ON THIS SITE... where did it go???

Well I probably will be blogging again soon, but for now well its taking all the restraint I can muster NOT TO DESTROY my COMPUTER - after all its not the computers fault, and I just bought this one soo pardon me while I go find something less necessary to smash!

GRRRRRRR!!!

DISCUSS THIS STORY IN Greggys Forum



><><><><><

GET THE NFL WINNERS, Get the EDGE!
www.theNFLedge.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?